The 2019 ITCR meeting is where groups funded by the National Cancer Institute’s ITCR Network meet to discuss cancer information research.
Lodges, Deer Valley
2900 Deer Valley Drive East, Park City, UT 84060
Front Desk: 435-615-2600
The following accommodations are available at the 2019 ITCR Meeting at Deer Valley, UT.
Reminder: Lodging is included in the Registration Fee.
Hotel room - Standard guest hotel room. Unit may include a microwave, coffee maker, and small fridge.
Two bedroom Suite - Two bedroom, three bath Suite with full kitchen, dining area, living room, and washer/dryer. Unit may include a fireplace.
Three bedroom Suite - Three bedroom, four bath Suite with full kitchen, dining area, living room, and washer/dryer. Unit may include a fireplace.
All rooms include wireless internet and cable TV. Each Suite bedroom includes a private bathroom. Actual room configurations will vary from condo to condo. We will make every effort to honor your room choice, but we cannot guarantee your selection. The meeting price is the same for all accommodations. Please see the link below for more information about the Lodges at Deer Valley.
We gratefully thank our sponsors supporting ITCR 2019
- Tuesday’s Welcome Dinner and Keynote Presentation will be held at the Natural History Museum of Utah.
Click HERE to view a map of this location
- Transportation from University of Utah to Deer Valley on Tuesday, May 28, 2019
- Meeting registration
- Accommodations at Deer Valley
- All meals at Deer Valley
- Air Travel
- Miscellaneous expenses
- Transportation from SLC International Airport to University of Utah on Tuesday, May 28, 2019
- Transportation from Deer Valley to SLC International Airport on Friday, May 31, 2019
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS MAY 9, 2019